nugzilla
Officer
Choo Choo

re: This is why me > you

crazy melee dmg?

Aznagain
Choo Choo

shit 23k hp w/ that much dmg? in raids, how much DPS do you do single target?

Also, thats a pretty cool title. What is it for and how do you get it?
Arrakcow
What is the Internet?

I currently have 25k unbuffed hp in tank gear. This death knight who was MTing our Naxx run yesterday had more than me (he was tauren too)... he had around 34.8k buffed.

Unfortunately Recount broke a few days ago with a new Beta build so I couldn't really record people's stats. Someone else had a damage meter though. In my fury gear, with almost 11% hit, I had 800 dps. God Titan's Grip's penalty is amazing, isn't it? This was on a Grull style raid boss. (10 man Archavon).

The melee dps in the picture is from a bug. 2-hand weapon specialization was bugged. When you put on a 2 hander, it gives me 6% extra damage. The bug was that when I took the 2 hander off, the increased damage didn't go away. So if I swapped between a 2 hander and 1 hander constantly, I could get my damage to an infinite number. I think Kizu, if anyone remembers him, had his damage up to 300 trillion on his death knight. The bug worked for warriors, death knights, and paladins. Paladins with this bug and divine storm COULD solo instances. I could duo instances with a healer.

The title is one of two. "Of the Nightfall" and "Twilight Vanquisher" are both titles from Obsidian Sanctum (black dragon area of Chamer of Aspects). It's a black dragon, Ony style encounter. The dragon is in the middle of a 3 drakes and a bunch of trash. The three drakes buff him and debuff you. When we first hit 80 we will most likely need to kill the drakes. The title is from both 10 and 25 man version of this... killing him without killing the three drakes. It's an achievement. I charged in and one shot him, looted him, then died to trash. Happy

There's plenty of achievements like "Twilight Vanquisher". Three sets. Heroic dungeons... basically kill heroic bosses in special ways. Normal Raids and heroic raids... these are a lot more difficult with the most difficult being running all 15 bosses in Naxx without a single person dying. You get the title "Undying" for 10 man and "the Immortal" for 25 man. When you complete a full set of these achievements, say all the heroic dungeon ones, you get a mount. Same goes for the the raid and heroic raid. They're all proto-dragon mounts. Basically anyone who's riding around on a black proto-dragon is in a very good guild.

Anyway, reason I posted this is because we went in there and 5 manned KJ just for the hell of it (I wanted to see the last cut scene) and the bow drops. Talk about luck. I was in the middle of doing BT when they fixed the bug. I wanna glaive.
Arrakcow
What is the Internet?

New sword

Forum Image
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Purple Train Forum Index -> Public Chat All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum