View previous topic :: View next topic  
Broodwitch
Site Admin
Choo Choo

re: Highly recommened item for raiding

I posted this on the nath forums, here it is for you guys who dont read those boards.

I just recently obtained a new piece of hardware for my computer that is so good I have to rave about it here on the Nath forums. I think everyone should get one as it has increased my ability to play Warcraft like a pro and it makes the game at the very least 69% more entertaining. I have posted a link to the image, a description of the item, and a random review of it.

Here is a link to the image

http://regmedia.co.uk/2006/10/04/hamster_usb_bg.jpg

It is a very easy-to-install piece of pc hardware that any hardcore WoW player should have. Here is a short description of the hardware and a customer review:

As with any pet, keeping a hamster requires a commitment to care for it during it’s life, which could be 3-4 years or even longer. It also requires regular feeding, care, and time spent with the hamster, but also the expense of veterinary treatment if the furball becomes ill. Although proper care goes a long way to ensure your hamster stays healthy, one of the most important aspects of care is exercise, and this is where the USB hamster comes in!

You see, this is no ordinary hamster in a cage, it’s USB powered and runs as fast as you type. Yes that’s correct, the faster you type the faster the wheel turns and the more exercise it’ll get. All in all it’s a perfect pet, low maintenance and low cost, but remember, tap on each key lightly and crisply, use proper posture and stretch your wrists and fingers before you start!

More Information

• The USB powered hamster wheel
• Includes an on/off switch on the wheel so your hamster can have a rest
• Start typing and the hamster starts running, the faster you type, the faster he runs
• Requires no food or cleaning
• Includes software

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What can we say that the headline doesn't? It's a hamster wheel. It connects to a spare USB port. Plug it and and watch that furry sucker run for dear life. Round and round. The clever bit - Hammy matches his pace to your typing speed. The faster your fingers, the quicker the hamster's pace.

As you can imagine during a raid boss such as Brutallus my hamster goes into turbo. The only drawback I have come across is I am currently waiting on my hamster to return from wherever he has transported himself to. The other day in AB, I encountered an alliance mage and I was pressing my polymorph so fast that the hamster wheel started to glow. It then looked as if it was covered in electricity and bright light when it shot off of my desk towards the wall only to disappear and leave a little fiery hamster wheel trail in its wake. Other than that one incident my hamster has increased my dps to the point where I cant dps b/c I will pull aggro.

I give this product a temporary 9/10 starts pending if he returns from wherever he is.
Aznagain
Choo Choo

re: Highly recommened item for raiding

so if I keybind my spells to all the keys on my keyboard and smash my face against it as hard as I can, do you think I can get the wheel to move faster than 80mph so my fluxcapacitor functions properly?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Purple Train Forum Index -> UI Discussion All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: